Cookie Decorating 101: SOLD OUT for December. Please check back in January!
Join Kara for a festive cookie decorating class. This beginner-level class covers basic icing recipes, beginning decorative techniques and tools. Each student will decorate 6 festive cookies to take home. Supply kits for decorating are supplied to all participants and are available to take home for an additional $20 charge. The kits include everything you need to recreate Kara's 101 techniques at home . You can pre-pay for your cookie kit here.
Three hour class includes:
- The royal icing recipe I use and how I mix it to get the right consistency.
- Coloring your royal icing.
- Choosing the RIGHT consistency to achieve the results you’re looking for.
- Prepping and using a piping bag.
- Outlining and Flooding your cookies.
- Techniques, tips and tricks of the trade.
- A set of 6 cookies decorated by YOU to bring home and wow your family/friends.
You don’t need to bring a thing. I will have all the supplies you need to take the class.
However, if you wish to purchase the Cookie Decorating 101 Kit you use during the class, bring $20. This is NOT required at all, but if you get the itch and want to keep practicing at home, I’ll make it easy for you!
$20 Kit includes: Mason Jar, Needle Tool, 10 Piping Bags, Coupler & Writing Tip
$50 Covers Registration Fee Per Participant
Cookie Decorating 101
DATE: Sunday, December 3rd
Aretee Day Spa
20559 Mack Ave, Grosse Pointe Woods, MI 48236
*REGISTRATION IS CLOSED WHEN CLASS IS SOLD OUT*
Out of stock